Virtue Quadrangle Terracotta Woven Wrap
When I was first pregnant, my husband and I really loved the look of Woven Wrap. We also loved the versatility of the fabric and thought it was a really good skill to have to not rely on any gadget for carrying our child. Imagine if there is an emergency, you can just grab a piece of fabric and run with your child, no need to look for the right piece of equipment.
Cultures around the world have been carrying children in pieces of fabric through the history. Such a lovely feeling to know we are doing exactly like our ancestors and their ancestors.
The weaving of the fabric is also done in Estonia with a small local factory. After many many prototypes and numerous FedEx parcels, we believe we have found the best possible mix. Our fabric gives a good grip while being very soft and super supportive. Its quite unique really. We can definitely compete with some of the more expensive luxurious brands out there but in a much more affordable price range.
- Virtue Quadrangle pattern design is inspired by an important element in Estonian folk art. Each corner of the quadrangle has a significant meaning and symbolizes wisdom, diligence, creativity and love
- 50% linen and 50% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 yarn, 240g/m2.
- In our blind test, our testers mistook our wrap for a wool blend!
- Generous 75 cm width, very easy to use for both beginners and toddlers who need a bit fabric to work with
- Double sized wrap, there is no right side or wrong side
- Limited edition
If you want to see our Woven Wrap in action, check out our YouTube channel for a full demonstration.