Virtue Quadrangle Terracotta Ring Sling
The first sling to use on my own baby was a Ring Sling.
Soon afterwards I discovered there are different kind of Ring Sling shoulders and some are more comfortable than the others. When we were designing our Ring Sling, we aim at creating the most comfortable shoulder in the world and I think we have achieved just that!
Our tailor has extensive training in high end dressmaking. We did so so so many prototypes over a few months to get the right shoulder. The result is a gathered shoulder that is not too spread, while spread enough that it gives a perfect curved shape that sits well on the shoulder, while it wouldn't slip or slide around.
I know exactly the pain in the neck when some shoulder designs go too far along the arm or those that don't give a good curve and start digging in the neck or the tip of your shoulder and THAT is exactly what we wanted to avoid. We also made sure it is easy to thread the fabric through the rings. Of course we use rings from SlingRings to ensure your child's safety. Our shoulders have 4 rows of stitches (unlike most slings have 2 or 3 rows), again it's all about you and your child's safety and comfort. We really have gone an extra mile on every detail. :)
Our ring slings are 75cm wide, unlike most brands out there which are 60-65cm wide. Again, we go extra mile to give you generous width so you have more to work with. If you are a beginner, or if you are carrying a toddler, you know how those little extra can be helpful to you.
Our Ring Sling is soft straight from the box for newborn (no need for long 'breaking in' period), but strong enough for toddler who wants to go up and down every 5 minutes (UGH!!!)
- Virtue Quadrangle pattern design is inspired by an important element in Estonian folk art. Each corner of the quadrangle has a significant meaning and symbolizes wisdom, diligence, creativity and love.
- 50% linen and 50% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 yarn, 240g/m2.
- In our blind test, our testers mistaken our wrap for a wool blend!
- Generous 75 cm width, very easy to use for both beginners and toddlers who need a bit fabric to work with.
- Handcrafted by local tailors with extensive experience in high end fashion industry. The tailors stitch every shoulder with care to make sure a perfect fit that moulds to your body.
- All our rings are supplied by SlingRings in Laveen, Arizona and are made from aluminum 6061 and are lead free. They are anodized in a RoHS compliant process. The rings are also safe for people with nickel allergies.
- Limited edition