Nordic Star Black Traditional Meh Dai
Our Meh Dais are locally woven with 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 yarn and handcrafted with love by local tailors. They are elegant and very easy to use. The fabric is very soft, yet strong and supportive. The design is adjustable. This is an ultimate Meh Dai that is soft enough for newborn yet strong enough to be 'toddler-worthy'. Our Meh Dais are made with all natural materials. We intentionally have not included any synthetic materials in the making of the sling - no plastic adjustment bits, no synthetic padding!
- Nordic Star pattern design is inspired by an important element in Estonian folk art which symbolizes protection for souls, homes and against misfortune;
- 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 yarn, 240g/m2;
- Handcrafted by skilled Estonian tailors who have experience in high end fashion industry;
- Adjustable ties both at the top and at the bottom, suitable for all children from newborn babies to toddlers;
- Shoulder straps have extra soft 100% cotton padding to ensure extra comfort;
- Adjustable hood is perfect for baby’s nap time or for extra privacy during breastfeeding;
- Four loops on the straps to attach the hood, or to attach teething toys, bibs and other items;
- 100% cotton padding around the waist for extra comfort;
- It comes with a carrier bag made of the same fabric so you can carry your Meh Dai in your nappy bag or in the pram storage when you are out and about!;
- Limited edition;
If you want to see our Meh Dai in action, check out our YouTube channel for a full demonstration.
Please note that this item is on backorder, there will be a delay in delivery.