Nordic Star Black Woven Wrap
When I was first pregnant, my husband and I really love the look of Woven Wrap. We also love the versatility of the fabric and thought it is a really good skill to have to not to rely on any gadget in carrying our child. Imagine if there is an emergency, you can just grab a piece of fabric and run with your child, no need to look for the right piece of equipment.
Cultures around the world has been carrying children in pieces of fabric thorough the history. Such a lovely feeling to know we are doing exactly like our ancestors and their ancestors.
The weaving of the fabric is also done in Estonia with a small local factory. After many many prototypes and numerous FedEx parcels, we believe we have found the best possible mix. Our fabric gives a good grip while being very soft and super supportive. Its quite unique really. We can definitely compete with some of the more expensive luxurious brands out there but in a much more affordable price range.
- Nordic Star pattern design is inspired by an important element in Estonian folk art which symbolizes protection for souls, homes and against misfortune
- 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 yarn, 240g/m2.
- In our blind test, our testers mistaken our wrap for a wool blend!
- Generous 75 cm width, very easy to use for both beginners and toddlers who need a bit fabric to work with
- Double sized wrap, there is no right side or wrong side
- 100% cotton Oeko-Tex Standard 100 yarn, 240g/m2
- Limited edition
If you want to see our Woven Wrap in action, check out our YouTube channel for a full demonstration.